I didn’t mean to wait so long in between posts……there’s no one answer, just too many different things going on at once. I’ll see if I can do a quick review instead of the
whiny, boring long version.
* We had company to get ready for…the girls came home for the weekend with families and boyfriend in tow so lots of cooking and cleaning. But fun times!
* More cooking to do for friends that needed meals plus sewing for some new babies
* I got sick……sinus/cold, respiratory stuff with one eye that will not quit watering. Around here mostly it’s called the delta crud.
* Went to the dr to get treated and had bronchitis. Got a shot and 3 meds to take.
* The shot was pure heaven for about 24 hrs and then it wore off….the antibiotic was ok, the antihistamine made me too groggy but the cough medicine with codeine did a number on me. I was sick as a dog; I must be allergic and I won’t be testing again to see if I have the same reaction!
* We made a trip to TX to see the kids we haven’t seen since thanksgiving! Picked up the other son we haven’t seen since Christmas so he could visit too. Plus baby Henry turned one on Easter so there was a party also! Hopefully pics tomorrow.
* Drove home in horrible thunderstorms
* Got bits and pieces of bad news through the weekend. So there’s already been two funerals this week with food to make for both families. More people in the hospital and probably two more funerals by the weekend. Sad
* One eye will NOT quit watering and it’s driving me insane. Plus it’s made red, scaly places under the corners of my eyes, so not attractive! I went to the eye dr and she thinks it’s allergies, all this
stupid lovely pollen blowing in the wind here that won’t go away. So now I’m on an antihistamine eye drop and have some antibiotic cream to put on these raw places under my eye. It hasn’t stopped yet but my eye feels like it’s watering slightly less than before.
Really it’s all good though; what fun would it be if there was nothing going on! And it beats the alternative as they say. I’m just not motivated to be on the computer much and now I’m overwhelmed with too much email and google reader bursting at the seams.
Life is good and I love spring anyway! We’ve had a full few weeks and a nice Easter….how was yours!