* Daylight saving time, you are no good to me right now. I don’t like waking up in the dark because it makes me feel like I didn’t sleep long enough! I was able to sleep a little late last week, nice…. and then today it was back to waking up naturally around 6ish, what time is that really? TOO early!
* No sun for six long days, too long….time for the sun!
* Spring break but I have no kids at home and thus no trip planned…too much time on my hands?
* But spring break means March Madness….time for great basketball games and YAY for Miss. State winning the SEC and going to the big dance! The first game is a tough one though. Boo for no Survivor this week.
* I’m hoping for warmer weather this week.
* Somehow hubby got talked into doing a consumer survey over the weekend, they’ll pay this week when we turn it back in. Lo and behold it’s like a 100 page book! I don’t think it’s enough money for the time it’s taking to fill in.
* I don’t like the new facebook look!
A few things on tap for this week…….
haircut, probably past time
24 watching party tonight, I’m bringing bread
sewing, a few burp cloths and maybe something else
“does anybody really know what time it is?
does anybody really care, about time?”